New file uploaded to ccd-newastro

  • ccd-newastro@egroups.com
    Message 1 of 403 , Nov 2, 2000
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ccd-newastro
      group.

      File : /Feedback/First Images/m27ta10x30.jpg
      Uploaded by : holzer@...
      Description : M27 10 x30 seconds Track & Accumulate

      You can access this file at the URL

      http://www.egroups.com/files/ccd-newastro/Feedback/First+Images/m27ta10x30%2Ejpg

      To learn more about eGroups file sharing, please visit

      http://www.egroups.com/help/files.html

      Regards,

      holzer@...
    • ccd-newastro@yahoogroups.com
      Message 403 of 403 , Apr 5
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ccd-newastro
        group.

        File : /Rob K's photos/LeoTrio_LRGB2s.jpg
        Uploaded by : othafa22 <kluegre@...>
        Description : Hi All..I just joined the group. I'm using Astronomik LRGB filters with an AstroTech 65 EDQ scope on a CG-5 mount and an Atik 314E. Processing was done in Pixinsight. This image of the Leo Trio consists of 1.5 hours of luminance and 1.5 hours RGB.

        You can access this file at the URL:

        othafa22 <kluegre@...>