MWAIC 2010 Videos

  • azdegutis
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2010
      For the first time, and for a limited time, we have made all of sessions from the 2010 Midwest Astro-Imaging Conference available for sale on video. The following are just some of the sessions available for purchase:

      Dave Jurasevich - Keynote
      Craig Stark - Nebulosity
      Neil Fleming - CCDStack v2
      Adam Block - Photoshop Tips
      Paul Gruener - Digital Color Management
      Sander Pool - PixInsight
      Alan Friedman - Planetary Imaging
      Ken Crawford - 6 Filter Imaging and Going Deep for Science

      Get all the details here:
      http://www.astrophotoinsight.com/content/2010-mwaic-videos

      Clear skies,
      Al Degutis