M2 Globular Cluster...

  • Michael Sherick
    Message 1 of 46 , Sep 7, 2010
      Hello Folks,

      Here is the last of the image data that I recently acquired - the globular cluster M2 taken from the JMSMO with a TMB152 APO/ST10 using 15 x 300 seconds each RGB.  I hope you enjoy the image result.

      http://imagingtheheavens.com/?page_id=24

      Clear Skies,
      Mike Sherick

    • Michael Sherick
      Message 46 of 46 , Sep 13, 2010
        Hello Folks,

        I hope this finds your week starting off nicely.

        Here is an image of M39 taken a couple of days ago from my JMSM Observatory here in southern New Mexico.  Due to weather, I was not able to get a very long sequence, but I was pleased to be able to image.  Data acquired with CCD Commander using a TMB152 APO, ST10xme, Gen 1 filters.  Exposure sequence was 10 x 300 seconds each RGB.

        I hope you enjoy the image result:   http://imagingtheheavens.com/?page_id=24

        Someday, I will invest in some Gen2 filters in hopes of getting rid of the annoying halos.  Oh well.... It is what it is :-)

        Clear Skies,
        Mike Sherick