ngc 7008 with my old C14

  • marcjousset
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 2 5:46 AM
      Hi all,

      After a too long rest of inactivity, I have been enjoyed to image during an amazing night in last July. The seeing was incredibly low from my backyard with an average FWHM about 1,6 arc second on the raw files... The nearly perfect conditions to catch the faintest details in the core of that little NP (85 arc-second).

      http://www.astrosurf.com/jousset/forums/ngc7008_100719.jpg

      C14 f/8,4 (f=3m)
      STL4020M (-20°C) + AOL 2Hz
      L : 24x300s bin 1x
      RGB : 5x300s bin 2x
      SQM : 19,7

      I recommend to have a look on the full version on my website.
      http://www.astrosurf.com/jousset

      I hope you enjoy the result.

      Clear skies,

      Marc
    • Stan
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 2 8:54 AM
        --- "marcjousset" <mj.astro@...> wrote:
        > ... FWHM about 1,6 arc second ...
        > http://www.astrosurf.com/jousset/forums/ngc7008_100719.jpg

        Very fine!

        Thanks for sharing.

        Stan
        http://www.stanmooreastro.com/
      • marcjousset
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 2 1:55 PM
          Many thanks Stan !

          marc

          --- In ccd-newastro@yahoogroups.com, "Stan" <stan_ccd@...> wrote:

          > --- "marcjousset" <mj.astro@> wrote:
          > > ... FWHM about 1,6 arc second ...
          > > http://www.astrosurf.com/jousset/forums/ngc7008_100719.jpg
          >
          > Very fine!
          >
          > Thanks for sharing.
          >
          > Stan
          > http://www.stanmooreastro.com/

        • geoff
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 3 6:26 AM
            Stunning image Marc of a very unusual object.
            Geoff

            --- In ccd-newastro@yahoogroups.com, "marcjousset" <mj.astro@...> wrote:

            > Hi all,
            >
            > After a too long rest of inactivity, I have been enjoyed to image during an amazing night in last July. The seeing was incredibly low from my backyard with an average FWHM about 1,6 arc second on the raw files... The nearly perfect conditions to catch the faintest details in the core of that little NP (85 arc-second).
            >
            > http://www.astrosurf.com/jousset/forums/ngc7008_100719.jpg
            >
            > C14 f/8,4 (f=3m)
            > STL4020M (-20°C) + AOL 2Hz
            > L : 24x300s bin 1x
            > RGB : 5x300s bin 2x
            > SQM : 19,7
            >
            > I recommend to have a look on the full version on my website.
            > http://www.astrosurf.com/jousset
            >
            > I hope you enjoy the result.
            >
            > Clear skies,
            >
            > Marc

          • marcjousset
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 3 3:15 PM
              Pleased you're enjoyed with that pretty NP !

              Marc