NGC7331-Work in progress
Sorry for any cross-posts.
I am still waiting for good weather and no moon to double or triple the data I
acquire for this work in progress with the new camera:
I re-processed this a bit, but didn't try data rejection on the 3 (only) frames
of each RGB, so please disregard the color specs (mostly cosmic hits), as this
is not a finished project. What I did do was change the orientation for a
better effect, and I didn't touch the raw data in terms of colors that came from
the STX-16803 and the Astrodon filters at all...this color looks good to me, but
I'd like some confirmation due to my blue/green color blindness issue...
I did use a minor high pass filter layer at 75% opacity and careful use of the
minimum filter after deconvolution...remember that seeing was poor and even some
reasonable deconvolution didn't do the job...I'll get more aggressive when the
s/n is better after I collect more data. I'm starting to like the
possibilities, and comments or suggestions are welcome.