RE: [ccd-newastro] The Eagle flies over New Mexico

  • Terry Tuggle
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2010
      Kevin,

      This image is a beauty!

      All the best,

      Terry

      _____

      From: ccd-newastro@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ccd-newastro@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of Kevin Dixon
      Sent: Saturday, July 31, 2010 2:04 PM
      To: ccd-newastro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [ccd-newastro] The Eagle flies over New Mexico

      Good afternoon,

      Continuing to process the images from our May 2010 trip to New Mexico Skies,
      here is a rendition of Messier 16, the Eagle Nebula in Hydrogen-alpha.

      http://www.kevindixon.westhost.com/M16_H_alpha-NMS.htm

      I continue to be amazed by the quality of the raw images - a testament to
      incredible skies and first-rate equipment.

      I will add the color to the image as time permits.

      I hope you enjoy my H-alpha version of the Eagle from New Mexico

      Clear skies,
      Kevin Dixon
      www.kevindixon.westhost.com

    • Kevin Dixon