OSC Color Combine Question

  • c_domo2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14 10:17 AM
      Hi All;
      For years I have been using monochrome cameras along with filters and of course combining for color. This would naturally entail working with separate LRGB stacks. Now that I have recently bought an OSC camera (Q453/Q8), I have relegated myself to saving my acquisition images in RAW format, calibrating and debayering the single images (into a single image with all three colors) and then stacking them. This has worked quite well, at least I think.

      My question is; am I losing something here by not working with separate RGB stacks? I love the convenience of working with fewer files but is it at the cost of lower quality?

      Chuck D.