M65

  • Petur
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 14, 2010
      I attended the astrophotography workshop that Adam Block gives 2-3 times a year at Mt. Lemmon in Arizona. I learned more in 2.5 days than I have in years. Highly recommended to anyone who is starting out in astrophotography.

      Anyway this is one of the images that was taken during the workshop - took the raw data with me home and just finished processing it - using what Adam taught.

      http://astro.bsd.is/M65.html

      Amazing what a big scope, dark sky and photoshop can do !

      Petur
    • Ron Brant
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 14, 2010
        Oh yea....you can't beat aperature and location,location,location!!!!!!!
        rb

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 14, 2010
          Beautiful image Petur!  Nice job of processing the data on your M65 image.  It looks like the workshop paid off.