Re: NGC2237 for sure my better CCD picture ever

  • sandiegospaul
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 3, 2010
      WOW!! That is terrific!!

      If I can offer one suggestion (and only this one, 'cause the picture is perfect!!) When you post links - especially ones that long - run them through tinyurl.com to shorten them up. It will make things a lot easier for folks to open them if they are shortened.

      Thanks for sharing!
      Paul in San Diego

      --- In ccd-newastro@yahoogroups.com, "deepskyja" <deepskyja@...> wrote:

      > Hi group,
      >
      > I would like to share with you my latest CCD picture. It's Rosette Nebula took with my Orion ED80 piggyback on my LX200 GPS 14" with a SBIG STL11K. 80mn in HaRGB.
      > http://www.deepskyjam.com/Files_GB/astroworks/images/MiddleRes/NGC2237_141209ED80_01_HaRGB.jpg
      > Your comments are welcome
      >
      > Clear skies
      >
      > http://www.deepskyjam.com

    • roundycat
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 4, 2010
        great framing and image size but it could do with a lot less contrast judging by what I am seeing on my monitor.

        Dennis

        > > I would like to share with you my latest CCD picture. It's Rosette Nebula took with my Orion ED80 piggyback on my LX200 GPS 14" with a SBIG STL11K. 80mn in HaRGB.
        > > http://www.deepskyjam.com/Files_GB/astroworks/images/MiddleRes/NGC2237_141209ED80_01_HaRGB.jpg
        > > Your comments are welcome
        > >
        > > Clear skies
        > >
        > > http://www.deepskyjam.com

      • deepskyja
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 13, 2010
          Ok for tinyurl

          --- In ccd-newastro@yahoogroups.com, "sandiegospaul" <brustasconsulting@...> wrote:

          > WOW!! That is terrific!!
          >
          > If I can offer one suggestion (and only this one, 'cause the picture is perfect!!) When you post links - especially ones that long - run them through tinyurl.com to shorten them up. It will make things a lot easier for folks to open them if they are shortened.
          >
          > Thanks for sharing!
          > Paul in San Diego
          >

          > --- In ccd-newastro@yahoogroups.com, "deepskyja" <deepskyja@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi group,
          > >
          > > I would like to share with you my latest CCD picture. It's Rosette Nebula took with my Orion ED80 piggyback on my LX200 GPS 14" with a SBIG STL11K. 80mn in HaRGB.
          > > http://www.deepskyjam.com/Files_GB/astroworks/images/MiddleRes/NGC2237_141209ED80_01_HaRGB.jpg
          > > Your comments are welcome
          > >
          > > Clear skies
          > >
          > > http://www.deepskyjam.com