The Eagle/Parrot Nebula

  • strongmanmike2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2009
      Testing a new RoboFocus on my Starfire (works great) and put this together over a couple of nights (6hrs total)

      Seeing was crap but the big moon was no probs due to the NB filters, gotta lov'em huh?

      This is the crop I like best but please click on the image to see other versions of the data including wide views and close ups

      http://www.pbase.com/strongmanmike2002/image/117865317/original