Re: Mosaic taken with webcam like cameras.

  • Eric Roel
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 31, 2009
      Jim:
      The solar full disk mosaic and the protuberance mosaic, were taken with the LU-075M. The Jupiter and Saturn images were taken with the ToUcam. The Mars images some were taken with the LU-075M and some with the ToUcam. The Venus images were taken with the Atik.
      As for the DMK21, well looks like I posted a mosaic that does not have lunar images, because mostly I use the DMK´s for lunar imaging.
      Best regards,
      Eric. (México)

    • jfmiller7@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2009
        Eric, many thanks for taking the time. They are all very good.

        best regards ,