Mosaic taken with webcam like cameras.

  • Eric Roel
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 11, 2009
      Terry and guys interested in solar and planetary imaging:
      In the former message I did put a small mosaic made with images taken with webcam like cameras as the ToUcam, Atik, LU-075M and DMK21.
      I believe that these cameras deliver the best solar, lunar and planetary images.
      Thanks for looking.
      Eric. (México)
    • Niall Saunders
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 11, 2009
        Hi Eric,

        That is a very nice mosaic indeed.

        With all due respect to your skills, for those interested in Lunar / Planetary imaging, they might also like to visit Ed Roach's stunning site at

        <http://www.edwardroach.com/>

        where most of the images were acquired using very moderate equipment.

        Cheers,

        Niall Saunders
        Clinterty Observatories
        Aberdeen, SCOTALND

      • jfmiller7@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 29, 2009
          Eric, may I ask which camera took which picture?

          many thanks and wonderful images,

          Jim
          Terry and guys interested in solar and planetary imaging:
          In the former message I did put a small mosaic made with images taken with webcam like cameras as the ToUcam , Atik , LU-075M and DMK21.
          I believe that these cameras deliver the best solar, lunar and planetary images.
          Thanks for looking.
          Eric. ( México )

          __ ._,_. __ _
          Messages in this topic ( 1 ) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic
          Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Calendar
          Yahoo! Groups

          Recent Activity

            5
          New Members

            1
          New Files

          Visit Your Group

          Give Back

          Yahoo! for Good

          Get inspired

          by a good cause.

          Y! Toolbar

          Get it Free!

          easy 1-click access

          to your groups.

          Yahoo! Groups

          Start a group

          in 3 easy steps.

          Connect with others.
          .

          __ ,_._, __ _

        • Eric Roel
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 31, 2009
            Jim:
            The solar full disk mosaic and the protuberance mosaic, were taken with the LU-075M. The Jupiter and Saturn images were taken with the ToUcam. The Mars images some were taken with the LU-075M and some with the ToUcam. The Venus images were taken with the Atik.
            As for the DMK21, well looks like I posted a mosaic that does not have lunar images, because mostly I use the DMK´s for lunar imaging.
            Best regards,
            Eric. (México)

          • jfmiller7@comcast.net
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 1, 2009
              Eric, many thanks for taking the time. They are all very good.

              best regards ,