Debloomer Troubles

  • kerrywaz1
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8 10:26 AM
      I am running MaxIm DL v5.06. Debloomer has suddenly stopped working. When I bring up an image and click the plugin, no Debloomer window appears and MaxIm just hangs and I have to use the Windows Task Manager to kill the application. I have removed and re-added the plugin as well as downloaded a new copy, installed and then added. Same problem.

      Has anyone else seen this behavior before?

      Thanks,
      Kerry
    • Wodaski - Yahoo
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8 10:42 AM
        DeBloomer is written in Visual Basic 6, which has some issues with
        Vista, so we stopped selling DeBloomer quite some time ago - I don't
        have the resources to update it to Dot Net since I am now the director
        of the Tzec Maun Foundation and working (more than) full time there.

        So there hasn't been any change in DeBloomer for quite some time now -
        several years. I would expect that either a change to Windows or MaxIm
        DL is the source of the trouble.

        Ron Wodaski