Watec 902H2 Ultimate

  • Terrence R. Redding
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5 9:09 AM
      I have a 902H2 Ultimate.

      This is a low light security camera routinely used by astronomers for
      occultation work. It can take 60 frames a second and capture stars to
      mag 13 with a C8 under clear skies in town. Normally these are
      captured as .avi files. I would like to be able to stack the frames
      and use it for Lunar and other deep space imaging.

      Is this the right group for such a discussion, or should I look elsewhere?

      Terry - W6LMJ

      Terrence R. Redding, Ph.D. RTN
      http://olt.net/learningstyle/Site_2/Learning_Style_Research.html
      How do amateur astronomers learn?