late m31 Andromeda attempt

  • alex
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2008
      Just finished processing first attempt with my "mobile setup" of M31
      that was setting to the west, in relatively clear sky skies with average transparency..

      I am having a bit difficulty properly calibrating my monitor and also I've noticed it looks darker on mac screens, so there are 2 versions, let me know which one do you think looks better on your monitor (mac or PC)

      feedback and comments are much appreciated !

      http://starstudio.110mb.com/galacticos_N2.html

      Alex