OT: wide-field scope for sale on Astromart

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 2, 2002
      I have to part with a very special scope in order to buy the next one. <g> I
      am selling my Pentax SDUF-II astrograph to free up funds to purchase a
      different scope for testing. The SDUF-II would be a keeper, but I have to
      move on.

      Please see this Astromart ad for details, or contact me privately:

      http://www.astromart.com/viewad.asp?cid=111213

      Ron Wodaski
      The New CCD Astronomy
      http://www.newastro.com
    • bmcgaff
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 3, 2002
        Thanks Ron,
        Did Gary give you any idea when they might be shipping??

        Regards
        Brian

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 3, 2002
          No. I got the impression they are working through design issues. That tends
          to be an open-ended process.

          Ron Wodaski
          The New CCD Astronomy
          http://www.newastro.com