Re: [ccd-newastro] Anyone Use an Optec Pyxis?

  • Bob Benamati
    Message 1 of 31 , Dec 2, 2007
      Yea--don't do anything with the setscrews for sure! Sounds like either your
      step rate has changed (I do believe it is stored once changed), or you have
      a motor/board problem, assuming your voltage is OK. The good news is that
      Gerry's very good about taking care of things should there be a problem.

      Best of luck!

      Take care,
      Bob

      www.pennastroimaging.com