Re: [ccd-newastro] NGC7331

  • Neil Fleming
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2007
      Nice job, Wolfgang!

      ...Neil

      --- sn2005cs <wkloehr@...> wrote:

      > Hi all,
      >
      > here also my this season attempt of NGC7331.
      > Pushing the red part to black produces nice dust
      > lanes in this object.
      > http://www.dsi-astronomie.de/NGC7331.htm
      >
      > regards
      > Wolfgang

      www.flemingastrophotography.com
    • Randy Nulman
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2007
        Wofgang,

        Looks outstanding! Only comment is that some of the stars look a bit
        washed out and lacking color. Star colors can usually be brought out
        by a proper curve in the beginning of the PS processing.

        Take care,

        Randy Nulman
        http://www.nulman.darkhorizons.org

        --- In ccd-newastro@yahoogroups.com, "sn2005cs" <wkloehr@...> wrote:

        > Hi all,
        >
        > here also my this season attempt of NGC7331.
        > Pushing the red part to black produces nice dust lanes in this object.
        > http://www.dsi-astronomie.de/NGC7331.htm
        >
        > regards
        > Wolfgang

      • Michael Sherick