NGC7331

  • sn2005cs
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2007
      Hi all,

      here also my this season attempt of NGC7331.
      Pushing the red part to black produces nice dust lanes in this object.
      http://www.dsi-astronomie.de/NGC7331.htm

      regards
      Wolfgang
    • Neil Fleming
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2007
        Nice job, Wolfgang!

        ...Neil

        --- sn2005cs <wkloehr@...> wrote:

        > Hi all,
        >
        > here also my this season attempt of NGC7331.
        > Pushing the red part to black produces nice dust
        > lanes in this object.
        > http://www.dsi-astronomie.de/NGC7331.htm
        >
        > regards
        > Wolfgang

        www.flemingastrophotography.com
      • Randy Nulman
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2007
          Wofgang,

          Looks outstanding! Only comment is that some of the stars look a bit
          washed out and lacking color. Star colors can usually be brought out
          by a proper curve in the beginning of the PS processing.

          Take care,

          Randy Nulman
          http://www.nulman.darkhorizons.org

          --- In ccd-newastro@yahoogroups.com, "sn2005cs" <wkloehr@...> wrote:

          > Hi all,
          >
          > here also my this season attempt of NGC7331.
          > Pushing the red part to black produces nice dust lanes in this object.
          > http://www.dsi-astronomie.de/NGC7331.htm
          >
          > regards
          > Wolfgang

        • Michael Sherick