RE: [ccd-newastro] Coming soon: live internet/phone tutorials on image processing

    Message 1 of 24 , Feb 2, 2002
      Thanks. There is about 120 gigs free! <g>

      Ron Wodaski
      The New CCD Astronomy
      http://www.newastro.com

      Message 2 of 24 , Feb 2, 2002
        Ron,

        Have you considered putting a "Tutorial" on cdrom?

        Frank

        Message 3 of 24 , Feb 3, 2002
          Not only considered it but I am doing it. After the tutorial is complete,
          you get a CD with the full details on it.

          Ron Wodaski
          The New CCD Astronomy
          http://www.newastro.com

          Have you considered putting a "Tutorial" on cdrom?

          Frank

          On Sat, 2 Feb 2002 08:12:03 -0800 "Ron Wodaski" <ronw@...> writes:
          > Thanks. There is about 120 gigs free! <g>
          >
          > Ron Wodaski
          > The New CCD Astronomy
          > http://www.newastro.com

        • Frank J Mraz