New Image: Messier 10

  • Bob Birket
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 25, 2007
      Hi Everyone,
      Here is my latest effort with globular cluster M10. I've been
      experimenting with some different color blending techniques in my
      processing routine to maintain the color.

      http://www.freewebs.com/skyimager/newestimages.htm

      Let me know what you think and thanks in advance.

      Bob
    • Dave Bailey
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 25, 2007
        I like it. The color looks just right on this monitor.
        Dave Bailey

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 27, 2007
          Thanks very much Dave. I appreciate your comments.

          Bob

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 30, 2007
            Bob,

            Once again you have produced an exquisite image! I love the star
            colors you have captured. Could you give us a "quick & dirty" summary
            of the color blending technique you are using? It obviously is
            working quite well. Bravo!

            Ron Abbott
            Land of Oz Observatory
            http://www.astrolandofoz.com