Anybody still not received their book?!

  • ayiomamitis
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2002
      Dear Friends,

      I was just wondering if anyone is still waiting for their book as
      of the mass shipment before Christmas? Am I the only one still
      waiting for "The Bible" to show up or do I have company? We are into
      yet another new month and Santa is being very tardy.

      Anthony.

      PS. My apologies to Ron if the message is not appropriate. Just
      ffffffffrustrated!!!
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2002
        If it will encourage you, a book finally arrived in England yesterday (was
        shipped mid December) and another one arrived in The Netherlands two days
        ago. So they are still arriving. Hang in there!

        Ron Wodaski
        The New CCD Astronomy
        http://www.newastro.com

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 1, 2002
          Hello Anthony,

          I'm based in France and I'm still waiting for the book :o)

          Patience est mère de la vertue

          Amicalemnt

          Eric
        • gfrensen
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 1, 2002
            Hello there,

            I did n't receive the book. I think I have to be patience... But I
            think it's unfair, a freind of mine, who lives just a few blocks
            away from me, did receive the book a few weeks ago and I'm still
            waiting. I'm getting sick of waiting....
            I'm sure it is not Ron's fault. He repleid verry quick on my mail,
            and I'm sure he's honest. Its that Dxxxd mailman that is reading my
            book I think :)
            I'll wait a few more days...
            Gerard Frensen
            From the Netherlands
          • morrinho@t-online.de
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 1, 2002
              Anthony you are not alone. :)

              In Germany two shops start advertising that the book will
              be for sale soon. :(

              But forget Christmas, start counting from Jan 2nd. so it's
              just 4 weeks. :)

              Rolf