C-Mount on SBIG Cameras

  • Rick S.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2002
      Does anyone know if the screw on adapter on the ST-237 is considered a c-mount to 1.25" variety as shown here:
      http://www.astrovid.com/adapters.htm

      I don't have access to my camera right now and will be trying to attached a video camera my LX200. I thought the piece attached to the ST-237 looked very much like this.

      Thanks,

      Rick

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 31, 2002
        The ST-237 is a T-thread to 1.25", not c-thread.

        Ron Wodaski
        The New CCD Astronomy
        http://www.newastro.com