Dall-Kirkham design is alive!

  • Bill Logan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2007
      OK All,

      This is a bit off-topic but just found out the good news that the
      Dall-Kirkham C20 design that Celestron was going to produced when it
      was
      bought by Synta a couple of years ago, has been revived by Richard
      Hedrick
      and Joseph Haberman as PlaneWave Instruments CDK20
      (www.planewaveinstruments.com).

      Just in case you may be interested in joining and learning more
      about this
      new scope, there's a new Yahoo group:

      Clear skies and calm winds,

      "Dollar" Bill Logan,
      Director, Chief Astronomer and Artist
      Robert Burnham Jr. Memorial Observatory
      Located somewhere near Rattlesnake Gulch, St. Johns, Arizona
      NexStar 11 GPS; Orion 80ST; Orion StarShoot Autoguider/imager, Canon
      350D
      Imager

      Life goal: To be the person my dog thinks I am.