Re: [ccd-newastro] Re: Autofocusing - TCF

  • W. W. Mathis
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 1, 2006
      Ruben:

      Ya know.... I'm beginning to think that maybe the stars _Don't want_ to have their pictures taken. ROFL. Well, be that as it may, I'm gonna get in touch with Van Slyke tomorrow and start to order the focuser. I'll just let the RoboFocus refocus after each image, and when the dew gets so bad that the Kendrick can't stop it, I'll just pack it in for the evening and catch the stars by suprize the next night.

      I don't seem to remember Ron saying that this hobby was so maddening. I guess I skipped that part of his book. Robert Gendler(sp) just puts his scope out in his driveway and takes these incredible pictures --- snap,snap,snap and he's done. Hummmph!

      Regards, Ward