CB245 users

  • John Ritzel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2000
      Hello

      I have recently finished my CB245 CCD and have done some bench
      testing of the unit and all seems to be working. Bench focusing it
      has not worked at all but I can see its effects to moving objects in
      its field of view. I have about half of the LDC upgrade done.

      I was wondering how many other members of this group also have the
      Cookbook CCD's

      John Ritzel