Re: [ccd-newastro] how will book be delivered?

  • nicolas outters
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 31, 2006
      Ron,

      I have bought the book from OPT but never receive my password, Chanbel
      contact me and found but since some weeks I haven't news from here ! what's
      happened ?

      Nicolas Outters
      http://www.astrosurf.com/nico-outters/astro/index.html

      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 1, 2006
        My mistake. Is it possible to have it sent to another address?
        Greg
        > It's not going to the post office - it's coming UPS, not USPS.
        >
        > Ron Wodaski
        >
        > salyer@... wrote:
        > > Thanks Ron, it's not necessary to hold it. The post office will
        > hold it till I get back. I just have to wait a few extra days.
        > > Greg

      • Wodaski Yahoo
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 1, 2006
          Yes. Please send the information ASAP to support at newastro dot com and
          we'll get it changed.

          Ron Wodaski