New images

  • coreybazsi777
    Message 1 of 34 , May 31, 2006
      Hey Guys!

      I have been inactive in the last 1,5 months, becaz of my semester exam
      in school, but now its over:) Finally I have some free time again,
      that i can devote to astroimaging.
      I did a new image with the C14 an i re-processed two old images... i
      think the new ones are much much better! :-)

      The new M61 image:
      http://szigeti.csillagaszat.hu/Subpages/M61.htm

      The reprocessed Thor's Helmet:
      http://szigeti.csillagaszat.hu/Subpages/Ngc2359.htm

      The reprocessed M68:
      http://szigeti.csillagaszat.hu/Subpages/M68.htm

      Please if U have any comments/suggestions let me know!
      Enjoy!

      Szigeti Bazsi
    • Radek
      Message 34 of 34 , Feb 27, 2009
        Hello starfriends

        Some new images on my website, after some month's finally updated....
        As usual with my 20" Cassegrain and the STL11K from the Swiss Alps.

        http://sternwarte.ch/Aktuelle%20Bilder.htm

        Comments welcome.

        (Without the permission of UBS....:-)

        Greetings Radek