RE: [ccd-newastro] Re: fits - plugin

  • Eddie Trimarchi
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2006
      I tried it but couldn't get Photoshop to differentiate between them so had
      to delete Liberator :)

      Someone posted a while back that they were using both, Liberator for reading
      and Fitsplug for exporting (Liberator doesn't do exports), but I didn't ask
      how. I guess it's possible.

      Regards,

      Eddie Trimarchi
      astroshed.com
      fitsplug.com

    • rolf
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2006
        Hi Eddi,

        I know how you feel about deleting Liberator <GG>. In the moment I am
        using your plugin with PS7 and the other fellow with PScs

        Regards,
        Rolf