Re: My 1st shared images - HH and Saturn

  • coreybazsi777
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 2, 2006
      Hey!

      I plan to travel to Transylvania, and I want to make astrophotos
      there. it gets really really cold there at night, but sky conditions
      are better than on Texas ranches where I have been. Black sky!
      Any way I have only a Canon 350D (IR filter removed) but I dont know
      how its going to behave in temperatures like -25C.
      I just wonder if any of you have information about it... I tried to
      gather information at the digital astro list, but I wasnt really
      succesfull.
      I can overcome on the problemn of condensation, but I dont know if
      this temperature is harsh for the electronics or not...

      clear skies
      corey
    • Steve Riley
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 2, 2006
        Thanks everyone for the wonderful comments. I look forward to
        posting more - especially if the clouds will go away and I can take
        some more!

        Jan - good luck with your setup!

        JB mentioned my M82 picture, I won't start a new thread for that
        one, but here's the link:
        http://www.arcturussoftware.com/galaxy_m82.htm

        Steve Riley
        Buena Vista Observatory