thanks randyRe: what lunar filter do you use?? i am starting with the moon

  • appleappleapple30030
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 31, 2005
      what a fantastic moon photo

      randy, i have bookmarked the website
      so i can go back and look any time i want

      when i take a moon photo like that
      i will let you know

      i just ordered an st2000xm from sbig

      thanks for suggesting an open cluster
      the beehive cluster is just above saturn
      i shall try to photograph it

      take care
      happy new year
      clear skies
      wendy
    • guidoretiig
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 1, 2006
        Hello Wendy,
        I use a grey filter which has a transmission of only 1% (Baader HP).
        My images of the moon: http://www.luluobservarorium.de
        Click on solar images.

        Best regards
        Guido