I ordered the new Astro book

  • San Diego Paul
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2005
      I ordered the book online, in E-book format. I was expecting to get a
      link to download it, but alas none came via email (did get a receipt
      though)

      Where do I download the E-book from?

      Thanks
      Paul
    • Wodaski Yahoo
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2005
        We are not so large as to be able to have an automated order processing
        system. I have a part-time assistant, Kathy, who processes orders the next
        morning - that is about as fast as we can do it. We warn folks on the web
        site that it can take up to two business days to fulfill orders, but most of
        the time Kathy is a good sport and takes care of the orders every day, even
        if she is not technically working for us that day.

        Ron Wodaski
        http://www.newastro.com

        I ordered the book online, in E-book format. I was expecting to get a
        link to download it, but alas none came via email (did get a receipt
        though)

        Where do I download the E-book from?

        Thanks
        Paul