Help - Is the field flat and is it focused?

  • astroimage2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2005
      Hi Everybody,
      I was able to get a few shots off last night and need sombody willing
      to give me some feedback :).
      I have a couple of FITS images that I would really like for someone
      smarter to look at and tell me if they see what I see or if... well..
      you know =). If you are willing to help please send an email to

      b_rich <at> jus-rite <dot> com
      Replace the <at> and <dot> with symbols.

      Thanks!
      Brian