Re: M16 - finally (Nicholas)

  • androsc2003
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2005
      Hi Nicolas,

      I had to work with the colorbalance in Photoshop, because I merged
      everything and would wave to start processing almost from the
      beginning on (I had egg-shaped stars - had to edit them a lot; my
      mount is an old Celestron fork mount; took me a long time to get that
      far). I think it is a little bit better now, even though some of the
      stars are still too yellow:

      http://members.aon.at/fandrosc/page_5_6.html

      I tried M27 last night and got much better colors on the LRGB:

      http://members.aon.at/fandrosc/page_3_5.html

      tonight I will get the Ha for M27 and will follow your instructions -
      thank you very much!

      Mike

      --- In ccd-newastro@yahoogroups.com, "nicolas outters"
      <nico.outters@l...> wrote:
      > Mike,
      >
      > All look like right, It is possible to show me the RGB file on your
      site ?
      > For the Halpha layer, if the result is too wash and salmon it is
      normal, but you can do an other layer between the new HaRGB and the
      > RGB mode normal 80%, do an sharp on the HaRGB and a saturation on
      the RGB. You can also work with color balance on Photoshop for a

      http://www.astrosurf.com/nico.outters/astro