Re: [ccd-newastro] Digest Number 2787

  • WB6MCW@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2005
      In a message dated 8/31/2005 2:12:49 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
      ccd-newastro@yahoogroups.com writes:

      I wrote some custom DIMM software for the STV
      > for SBIG, which can be downloaded for free if you have all the other
      > ingredients.

      Ron:
      I have the STV and a 12" LX200-GPS.
      Where can I find the software you wrote, or is it what the STV manual
      describes for seeing?
      CL
      _WB6MCW@..._ (mailto:WB6MCW@...)

    • Wodaski Yahoo
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 31, 2005
        MY software is here:

        http://www.newastro.com/newastro/downloads/stvdimm.exe

        Ron Wodaski
        http://www.newastro.com

        In a message dated 8/31/2005 2:12:49 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
        ccd-newastro@yahoogroups.com writes:

        I wrote some custom DIMM software for the STV
        > for SBIG, which can be downloaded for free if you have all the other
        > ingredients.

        Ron:
        I have the STV and a 12" LX200-GPS.
        Where can I find the software you wrote, or is it what the STV manual
        describes for seeing?
        CL
        _WB6MCW@..._ (mailto:WB6MCW@...)

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        http://www.eset.com
      • Wodaski Yahoo
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 31, 2005
          Actually, that was the downloadable; you might want to take a look at this
          page which offers a downlink to the docs as well:

          http://www.newastro.com/newastro/downloads/stv_DIMM.htm

          Ron Wodaski
          http://www.newastro.com