Epson OEM cartridges

  • anthony@perseus.gr
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2001
      Folks,

      Further to the interesting thread about printing our photos
      locally and using the various printers and their cartridges on the
      current market, I would like to refer those who may be interested to
      http://www.choicestationery.com, for they seem to have attractive
      pricing on OEM cartridges as well as original.

      I have the Epson Stylus 880 which I really like but was floored
      when I purchased by first replacement blank ink cartridge where I paid
      just over $30 US here in Athens, Greece.

      The URL above has OEM cartridges which sell for about 1/10th the
      cost. I am about to place an order for a bundle they currently have on
      special (4 Black and 4 Color) for something like 19 GPD which
      translates to about $30 USD and with free shipping.

      I will shortly check eBay out of curiosity to see what the going
      prices are there.

      At the risk of stating the obvious, I have no connection with the
      above company in any way, shape or form.

      Anthony.