Re: [ccd-newastro] M27 in Ha and OIII

  • nicolas outters
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2005
      Very nice shot Jamie, you found some new details with these filters and process.

      Nicolas Outters.

      site astro perso : http://www.astrosurf.com/nico.outters/astro
      site golf pro : http://www.golfdemornex.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2005
        HI

        thanks nicolas...i was very happy with this result...i had a few
        failed attempts before posting this one...

        jamie

        --- In ccd-newastro@yahoogroups.com, "nicolas outters"