Re: ST2000XM frosting... help me!

  • stefanovezzosi
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2005
      Thanks everyone for your quickly answers,
      I've re-tryed this morning but the frost appeared on the chip... :-(

      The o-ring is right in place, I think that the desiccant adsorbed
      some humidity in the cool-down period... so, now I've started the oven
      to re-bake the component.

      I've already seen the desiccant from PWT and, indeed, I'm really
      interested in it... I've tried to contact them via e-mail to know the
      way to have one in Italy, but at the moments no replies... I've just
      written two e-mail in the last 15 days... no replies.

      If someone know the way to get one of these object, I'll be very glad
      to know it!

      Thank you a lot,
      Stefano

    • Don Waid
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 1, 2005
        If you want to spring for the phone call, try:

        1-(415) 250-7406

        This is California so be in mind of the time difference. If you wish, I can give him a call for you. Just let me know. I have conversed with him several times. It is not normal that he does not reply. Maybe your emails are getting trapped by a spam blocker or something else.