October targets

  • KSBTK@HOME
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2000
      Good Morning Ron:

      I have really enjoyed imaging your monthly target images.

      It's hard to believe that October is here already. Any ideas for this
      month's target images?

      Clear skies,
      Kevin
      ksbtk@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2000
        Yes, I've been mulling it over but I'm not quite ready this morning, hang
        tight. I'm going to probably include some challenging objects this time. M77
        is definitely in, the others I'm still thinking about.

        Ron Wodaski
        The New Astronomy Book Site - http://www.newastro.com