M97 & M108 Images

  • BillyPatt
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 30, 2005
      These are the last of my images from my Arizona vacation. There is a
      widefield of M97/M108 as well as a closeup of M97. Takahashi FS152 @
      F6 and STL11k. The image is cropped a bit due to coma at the edge of
      the FOV. Thanks for looking.

      http://www.laastro.com/M97_108_Spec.html

      Bill Patterson
      www.laastro.com
    • Bob Holzer
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 30, 2005
        Wonderful composition and processing, very beautiful Bill.

        Bob

        These are the last of my images from my Arizona vacation. There is a
        widefield of M97/M108 as well as a closeup of M97. Takahashi FS152 @
        F6 and STL11k. The image is cropped a bit due to coma at the edge of
        the FOV. Thanks for looking.

        http://www.laastro.com/M97_108_Spec.html

        Bill Patterson
        www.laastro.com

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • jterry94
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 30, 2005
          Very nice image Bill.

          You captured a number of galaxies in that shot.

          Jeff

          --- In ccd-newastro@yahoogroups.com, "BillyPatt" <bill@l...> wrote:

          > These are the last of my images from my Arizona vacation. There is a
          > widefield of M97/M108 as well as a closeup of M97. Takahashi FS152 @
          > F6 and STL11k. The image is cropped a bit due to coma at the edge of
          > the FOV. Thanks for looking.
          >
          > http://www.laastro.com/M97_108_Spec.html
          >
          > Bill Patterson
          > www.laastro.com
        • BillyPatt
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 31, 2005
            Thanks Jeff. It's always fun to find those small galaxies lurking in
            the image :)

            Bill

            --- In ccd-newastro@yahoogroups.com, "jterry94" <terryj@i...> wrote:

            > Very nice image Bill.
            >
            > You captured a number of galaxies in that shot.
            >
            > Jeff
            >
            > --- In ccd-newastro@yahoogroups.com, "BillyPatt" <bill@l...> wrote:
            > >
            > > These are the last of my images from my Arizona vacation. There
            is a
            > > widefield of M97/M108 as well as a closeup of M97. Takahashi
            FS152 @
            > > F6 and STL11k. The image is cropped a bit due to coma at the
            edge of
            > > the FOV. Thanks for looking.
            > >
            > > http://www.laastro.com/M97_108_Spec.html
            > >
            > > Bill Patterson
            > > www.laastro.com
          • Michael Sherick
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 31, 2005
              Nice wide field image Bill. I like the closeup of M97. That STL11000 covers a lot of the sky!

              Mike

              BillyPatt <bill@...> wrote:

              These are the last of my images from my Arizona vacation. There is a
              widefield of M97/M108 as well as a closeup of M97. Takahashi FS152 @
              F6 and STL11k. The image is cropped a bit due to coma at the edge of
              the FOV. Thanks for looking.

              http://www.laastro.com/M97_108_Spec.html

              Bill Patterson
              www.laastro.com