Re: [ccd-newastro] The book......

  • PlowPlane@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2001
      Hi All, I have recently joined and want to purchase Rons's book. I also
      understand that some of the info is available on-line. Ron, any help would
      be appreciated. In other words, where do I sign up??????
      Bob

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2001
        I am just about to head out the door to a conference I am speaking at this
        weekend, or I'd provide more details. <g> You should find a link to online
        ordering on the main page for the book web site:

        http://www.newastro.com

        If not, I will be back Monday morning and I get can you squared away then.

        Ron Wodaski
        The New CCD Astronomy
        http://www.newastro.com