ngc2359 to start the New Year

  • michaelsherick
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2005
      The west coast has been hit be fairly hard rain storms lately. Last
      night it began clearing (just in time for the Rose Parade)and this
      morning at 1:30am I decided to image something -- ngc 2359 came to
      mind.

      http://www.turbinelegend.net/ASTRO/Nebula/ngc2359/ngc2359.html

      This was imaged with the TMB152mm at f8 with an ST10xme 11 x 15
      minute subframes with the SBIG Clear filter. Acquired, aligned and
      DDP in Maxim, Curves & Levels in PixInsight, noise reduction in Neat.

      Happy New Year everyone!

      Regards,
      Mike Sherick