Re: RGB recommended exposure ratios?

  • Franco
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2004
      Thanks for all the advice and suggestions.

      At this stage I'm not too fussed about using more 'correct' filters;
      first aim is to become familiar the techniques, then I'll upgrade the
      hardware...

      --- In ccd-newastro@yahoogroups.com, "Lou Jackson" <focusknobs@m...>

    • rhoowl@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1, 2004
        actually..there were a few things i didn't tell you...that's
        important

        the wrattens are not parfocal...which is a really nice feather in
        the others....

        there was a place i bought a 38a or 47 voilet for 9 bucks...but i
        forgot where..

        if you use a refractor you will need an ir blocker..

        jamie