Thanks

  • ronw@nwlink.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2001
      Thanks to everyone who responded; looks like the tech support folks
      have gotten it fixed. Whew! LIfe is way too interesting.

      Ron Wodaski
    • Don Goldman <donclearview@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 20, 2003
        Thanks to all who commented on my recent images. It was a big help
        and sharpens the "eye".

        I'm working on a hi-res shot of NGC3628 in the Leo Trio to go along
        with the wide field shot. It's plagued with gradients. I want to
        congratulate Ron on his Gradient plug-in. It works great for both
        radial and linear gradients, and can be used several time for one
        image having a combination of gradients. Ron, keep 'em coming!

        Don Goldman
        www.astrodon.com
      • Felipe Largo
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 5, 2012
          Hi Ron, thanks a lot for including my new account in the list.
          Best regards
          Felipe Largo

          Enviado desde mi iPad