Re: Clear sky clock Question

  • Wayne Cooper
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2004
      Skip this question. The seeing scale is rated from 1-5. Black occurs
      during daylight hours. Thanks,
      Wayne
      --- In ccd-newastro@yahoogroups.com, "Wayne Cooper"
      <coopersx@c...> wrote:
      > Anyone using Clear Sky Clock web site. Under the seeing
      conditions
      > White means poor wheras blue means excellent seeing. What does
      black
      > indicate. I never saw black bars in the seeing box before. One
      would
      > think that black would indicate better then excellent seeing given
      > the Clear Sky Clock key. Anyone know. Thanks, Wayne
    • StarCat
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2004
        Wayne,
        My best guess is lack of data due to it being daylight hours.

        Cheers, forever clear skies & great seeing!
        Ed
        > Anyone using Clear Sky Clock web site. Under the seeing conditions
        > White means poor wheras blue means excellent seeing. What does black
        > indicate. I never saw black bars in the seeing box before. One would
        > think that black would indicate better then excellent seeing given
        > the Clear Sky Clock key. Anyone know. Thanks, Wayne
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Wodaski Yahoo
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 1, 2004
          Probably just means missing data.

          Ron Wodaski
          The New CCD Astronomy
          http://www.newastro.com/ipb

          http://www.nod32.com
        • katzung1@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 1, 2004
            Hi Wayne:
            I think black (really black!) means no data (or no prediction) available.
            Bert
            --
            katzung1@...
            www.astronomy-images.com