RE: [ccd-newastro] Intergalactic Wanderer

  • Wodaski Yahoo
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2004
      That's a really nice high-res image of this glob - very good detail. I
      wonder if that's a background galaxy at about the one o'clock position? Your
      image goes deeper than mine did, and the possible galaxy nature of this
      object seems more likely from what I see in your version.

      Ron Wodaski
      The New CCD Astronomy
      http://www.newastro.com/ipb

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 2, 2004
        Thanks for the nice compliment, I still like yours better. As for the
        possible galaxy, in the original file it looks more like three stars,
        but it's near the limit of the SNR.

        Peter