Re-process of M8 in Ha...

  • michaelsherick
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1 8:12 AM
      I went back and reprocessed my Ha vesion of M8 to try to bring out
      more of the mid-range detail while giving a more dramatic effect to
      enhance the core.

      http://www.turbinelegend.net/ASTRO/Nebula/M8/m8.html

      Comments welcome.

      Mike Sherick
    • Matt Thomas
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1 10:12 AM
        Mike,

        Looks good. Do you have the old version for comparison?

        -Matt Thomas
        http://www.astromatt.com/

        Sunday, August 1, 2004, 8:12:18 AM, you wrote:

        m> I went back and reprocessed my Ha vesion of M8 to try to bring out
        m> more of the mid-range detail while giving a more dramatic effect to
        m> enhance the core.

        m> http://www.turbinelegend.net/ASTRO/Nebula/M8/m8.html

        m> Comments welcome.

        m> Mike Sherick