Re: [ccd-newastro] Re: Mounts

  • dwyman
    Message 1 of 42 , Jul 2, 2001
      Depends. Are you going to mount the entire LX200 on the GT-1 or just the
      tube assembly. Also what size is your LX200?

      Don
    • lmbuck2000
      Message 42 of 42 , Jul 23, 2013
        i think mike's comment on the ap600 and ap900 was a partial typo.. AP1600 was likely what he intended (and the AP900 is now replaced by the AP1100)

        pricey mounts, but i wouldn't go with any other mount based on my experiences with an AP1200 and AP900.

        Lee