Re: [ccd-newastro] Re: Mounts

  • Eric Ayres
    Message 1 of 42 , Jul 2, 2001
      yes...I believe so...I think it is rated for 40lbs...a meade 10" SCT weighs
      less...

      Eric

      Message 42 of 42 , Jul 23, 2013
        i think mike's comment on the ap600 and ap900 was a partial typo.. AP1600 was likely what he intended (and the AP900 is now replaced by the AP1100)

        pricey mounts, but i wouldn't go with any other mount based on my experiences with an AP1200 and AP900.

        Lee