Re: CCDsoft Driver missing?

  • Guy de Nooij
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 2, 2004
      Rick, Hi,

      Have you found a solution allready? I have not read though the whole thread,
      so excuse me if this has allready been sugested.

      I ran into almost the same problem with my MaxCam ME2 from Finger Lakes
      Instrumentation (FLI), yesterday. Installs great (USB-drivers also) only it
      cannot connect via USB.

      I got it working. Please check the following.

      Goto your PC Control Panel ( Start >> Configuration >> Control Panel. )

      Left-click on "System" then goto the second tab called Device, scroll down
      to your USB controller. If you see nothing wrong then I cannot help you :(.
      But to be sure, check your device properties (see below).

      If you have !-sign (what's that called anyway?) before your USB-device in
      your case it is probably indicated as: SBIG ST10XME. Click the device then
      on properties. On the first tab there will be an indication what is wrong,
      please post that indication. You can also check the second tab, for more
      detailed info.

      I use Windows 98 SE (Dutch), Windows ME should not be that different but it
      could be that due to the language the items above are named slightly
      different.

      Ok, Head up, you'll get it working :)

      Cheers,

      Guy de Nooij
      Dreumel, The Netherlands
    • Rick Wiggins
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 2, 2004
        Thnaks Guy,
        Yes I fixed it yesterday. It was defauilted at port LPT1 and I had to
        change the com port to USB in the program itself. Seems to work great
        now.
        Thanks, Rick
        --- In ccd-newastro@yahoogroups.com, Guy de Nooij <guydenooij@a...>